Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Quilling/paper on lace cut card

 This card is a combination of quilling and cut work on paper. After my "COBRA MASK" which took some time to quill, I wanted to do something simple and not take too much time. The card took me about 3 hours to complete. The quilling strips are all 1/8". Bits and pieces of left overs from earlier quillings.

The other picture is what I did for my little  9 year old niece, who wanted a paper collage for her class project. Just used an old magazine to create the designs. May be someday she will follow my footsteps.My daughter has no interest in my craft, though she admires them. She is more into cake making and decorating which she is quite good at ☺

7 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

THey both look very nice!. The paper cutting on first one looks hard to do, love how you put quilling in the center of it!
Paula

Baukje said...

Love the Quilling great work on all!
Groetjes Baukje

Artes de Nágela said...

Nice work. I loved the shape of leaves.

Лариса Литвиненко said...

Анастасия, загляните ко мне в блог!!!!!!!

Katrin said...

Beautifully!

el rinconcito de zivi said...

very nice

MetalFimo2 said...

molto bello questo lavoro, brava se ti va passa da me www.metalfimo2.blogspot.com