Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

          This is dedicated to all of you, who visit my blog during this festive season. This card is 6 1/2x8" in size. Santa was a bit time taking as it is only 2". The length of a strip I used for Santa was just 1" each. I used a lace cut design to make it more nice. So this is going to be my last project for this year. I would not have made this card too if I was not ordered to rest. Come down with chickenpox and compelled to rest. As I am not a person who could lie on bed idle, I started this card and I feel it came out to my satisfaction.
       
          Enjoy the festive season  and don't forget the joy of Christmas is in good will and sharing. Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a bright and prosperous 2011
Post a Comment