Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A CARD FOR A FRIEND
A CLOSEUP OF THE CARD
This is a card of left over quillings. There were leaves and flowers that I had quilled for various other projects. Mostly they were experiment quillings. I still have loads of them. These are quillings I do when I don't have  ideas  for any craft projects and have nothing better to do. I did this flower arrangement, to show the many followers who are trying out my leaf on my video, the proper way to place the leaf. Note, in the picture all my leaves are arranged with the veins  going down. If you take a look at a natural leaf you will see that all veins go down . Hope this picture helps you when trying out the leaves :) 

6 comments:

Kavya N said...

Hi aunty... It looks stunning and should be surely framed...
~Kavya~

Artes de Nágela said...

I will try to make their creative and beautiful leaves.
The arrangement was very nice I also liked the little blue flowers!

Baukje said...

very beautiful and a wonderful creation, I love it!
Greetings Baukje

Love crafts forever said...

Wow! Your work ART is amazing. Happy to be your new follower.
Hugs Nataliya

Madhushika Lakmini said...

it's just stunning.....more than superb..I really love it.. :)

painted princess collection said...

all your crations are unique and wonderful May god bless you
anandhirajan
www.anandhirajansartsncrafts.blogspot.com