Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2011

New Year greetings


New Year greetings, a photo by anastasiaw2008 on Flickr.
Hi Friends, just managed another quilling to finish off the year. I dedicate this card to all my followers. Thank you so much for all the lovely comments and support from all of you and for following me. To all who never fail to comment on my postings, and to all the lovely people around the world who dropped by my blogthis year , and keep on visiting over and over. You have all been a great strength in my creative side of life. Would try to bring you more improved quillings in 2012 and hope you would support me the way you did in 2011. It was a good year for my arts and craft. Got to know many wonderful Quillers from around the world. I hope you would visit and support me in the coming year too the way you did in the past. LOVE YOU ALL ♥♥♥

Merry Christmas to all Christians who visited my site. Happy holidays and a bright and prosperous 2012

10 comments:

Jyoti Agrawal said...

This card is simply wow Annie ! Perfect flowers and arrangement.

Happy new year!
http://jyoticraftwork.blogspot.com/

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very beautiful and apt to bring in the new year!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Angel said...

Gorgeous card .
Merry Christmas AND a prosperous blessed new year

chillin with Quillin said...

I love this card, dont think you could get any better as you do so awesome already! Its been great following your blog and becomming friends , definatly will be following your blog in 2012 and still friend!
wish you the best to come in 2012 !!
Paula

SUGANTHI said...

What a nice way to use the bee hive technique. And so happy to catch your post before leaving on my holidays. Merry Christmas Annie.

Mihaela said...

Verry beautiful card! Love the leaves and numbers!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Artes de Nágela said...

Annie,
I am a great admirer of his work.
Merry Christmas!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Just in time for dropping a comment before I head for cold cold North! Happy New Year Anastasia :)

eMavens said...

Finding the ideal New Year Gift for the loved ones can be stressful at this festive time of year and I would Like to thank the writer for making it easier for the readers like Me. I was looking for a New Year present for my sister, Thanks for sharing the gift ideas for all! I have just bought a Laptop as New Year gift for my tech savvy sister, a Photo Frame and a Musical Happy New Year Greetings card from with a Famous quote printed on It. http://www.greetingsngifts.com

Thanks again !

annewalker said...

Aww that card is simply amazing! And thanks for dedicating it to your followers and supporters (count me in).

Here's sending my warmest new year messages and wishes to you.

Happy New Year!
Anne