Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Little Poo and Pigy

Just a little picture made to be gifted to a friend who liked my earlier quilling of Poo Bear very much. The framed picture is just
6" x 4". The quilled picture looks more colourful than the photograph. I wish I could have got a better shot. Hope my little friend would like this. May not have time for another quilling for April or May as I will be taking a break from my craft and going off on a tour. Will come back with new ideas of quilling soon :)

12 comments:

Shalaka said...

Annie...this is the cutesssssssssst!!Loved it,Its gr8.

Purvi said...

It looks so pretty, your work is so precise and clutter free :)
I have learnt a lot from your blog and your creations :)

Purvi
http://purviis.blogspot.com/

Molly Smith said...

This looks so much bigger than 4x6. Love it, and yes, they always do look brighter in person. But your photo is great, Annie!

Enjoy your time away, I will be taking off soon as my daughter gets married in May! xo

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable! So many tiny little curled circles- very impressive! I'm pretty sure your friend is going to LOVE this!
Enjoy your tour!

kurlikins.blogspot.com

Nidhi Jain said...

wow!!
its cute..
nidhi
http://creativecraftingwithnidhi.blogspot.in/

kiddo said...

So very cute picute! Love it and I can imagine how good is looking in real life!
Wish you great time on your tour!

Lekha justin said...

Its absolutely beautiful ma'am..love these two cuteeees...

singh.nishtha@gmail.com said...

Awww....its sho cute...

very detailed work...Brilliant...

Helen said...

they look just like the cartoon characters! love those details.

Soraya said...

Very impressive! the detail is amazing!

Baukje said...

Brilliant! I love you work Greetings Baukje

SEMINAKEDGIRLS team said...

Nice and talented.

Keep it up!
websLK team