Search This Blog

Friday, June 21, 2013

Zentangle/Doodle art of a temple elephant


Most of you visit my blog to view my quillings but quilling is not my only hobby. I am a multi handy crafter. I do saree painting and cutwork,dress making, cookery, pencil drawing, quilling, knitting, crocheting ,flower making and many more handy craft. I got stuck into quilling as I love it the most, of all my hobbies. But I am a bit fed up with quilling at the moment. I have run out of ideas too. Coming back to this picture, it is the first attempt of zentangle or doodle art of mine. It would not be as nice as I liked it to be but I leave it to you, to judge. Your comments would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

8 comments:

Suman Pandit said...

This is so nice Anastasia...so much like the Indian madhubani /folk art!!
http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

Shylaashree said...

lovely doodling

Ranjana's craft blog said...

You are talented. Keep it up. Loved this motif.

Smita Satish said...

awesome

Molly Smith said...

LOVE it Annie! I can understand your break from quilling. I did a little Zentangle but do not have the patience to do much of it. I have a Zentangle board on Pinterest I like to post to. This is excellent, Annie! Thanks for sharing.
hugs from Texas xo

kalanirmitee said...

Awesome!!

Soraya said...

this is very complicated and sophisticated! amazing!

The Mukhtiars said...

Just too good