Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Creative quilling of leaves and flowers with corned beef can opener

Here is another new tutorial of quilling petals for flowers and leaves that I invented with a corned beef can opener.
Just chip off the top of the key from near the cut so it will look like "Y".
Now doesn't it look like a quilling needle ?
That is all you need to create the beautiful card I have done on this video.
Now all you need is strips of paper and glue to create whatever you desire with this tool in the way I have shown
Even little children could use it for kids creations. This is my experiment and invention like all my other tutorials.  Hope it would help you but please show some respect in not duplicating as your idea cause it has happened to me and many more quillers who are kind enough to share there ideas with others ungrudgingly.

No comments: