Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Card for Sis plus guess who ?


This card is specially  for my sister for her birthday. We are two sisters who do anything from needle craft to cooking and bakeing plus anything and everything a house wife needs to know and do. But while my extra passion is for crafting, her passion is for  dressmaking and she is very professional at it. She stands one step a head of me cause she makes money with her talent and I do it only as a hobby. 
I need to make use of all my punches that I bought. You may see more of my punch cards in the future. Not giving up quilling. Will come up with an interesting picture soon. Quilling it at the moment. Posting one item from it hear hope you like it :D

8 comments:

Philippa said...

Nice card ... I like the fold-out format.

Angel said...

Lovely and beautiful card

Elżbieta said...

What a beautiful card! I like it.

Santhosh Kumar. S said...

Beautiful display of some beautiful cards. Really like it. And ha.. pls do checkout my quilled cards at www.eigth.in

Baukje said...

creating a beautiful and brilliant colors!
Greetings Baukje

Soraya said...

Your cards are always lovely! Happy birthday wishes to your sis!

kiddo said...

Lovely card! I love these flowers in the basket!
And like a lot the little creature! I cannot wait to see the finished picture with it!

kiddo said...

Very beautiful card! I love the basket with flowers and the format of the card is special!
And like a lot the little creature! I cannot wait to see the finished picture with it!