Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2011

Sweet Leaves Blog Hop

Hi friends, to day is Sweet leaves Blog Hop. I am sure you all would enjoy going through all the blogs that are participating in this very interesting blog hop. Make sure you do. It would give you a lot of new ideas. I am eagerly waiting to see what the others have done cause they are all expert quillers and I am sure they would have beautiful creations. I enjoyed quilling leaves for this blog hop.There is just one which is a card I made for mum and is a Ikebana leaf arrangement. All the rest are different shapes of leaves you could make use of. No matter from which blog you arrived hear,  make sure you visit all the other blogs in the list below. Hope you like what I have posted and  enjoy browsing through. Will be back soon with another post . Have fun and take care :)
SANDY, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THIS OPERTUNITY.  There are many very talented quillers and handy craft artists in Sri Lanka and I wish they would make use of the internet to show the world their talent

               A BIG THANK YOU, TO ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS AND COMPLIMENTS
                     YOU GAVE ME ON THIS BLOG HOP. I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH
                                           
                         

  
Jenniferhttp://www.creative quilled creations.blogspot.com/
Paula
Lindahttp://www.myquillingnest.com/
Shruti
Melissahttp://sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com/
AUSTRALIA

Bronwyn
SOUTH AMERICA
Reginahttp://regina-ribeiro.blogspot.com/
Matilde

36 comments:

Pritesh Dagur said...

WOW! Anastasia! You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lovely leaves!!!!!!!!!!!!

Njeri said...

I am totally blown away by your work. I didn't know there was so much you could do with paper!
Again! WOW!!!!!!!

Sathya said...

Wow....wat a variety of leaves ur magical hands have quilled. Awesome!

Unknown said...

Anastasia!!! You outdid yourself! So many beautiful creations. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the quilling world. I am so happy you participated.

Regina said...

Absolutely Stunning!!!! You did an amazing job!!! For sure!! Have a marvellous weekend.

Mannayah said...

these should be in a published book .. seriously
Lovely work Anastasia .. but then it is always expected from you :)

Love
Amna

Azlina Abdul said...

WOW!!! I am so amazed looking at all the lovely leaves you have created!! I never knew that we can do so many different shapes of leaves with quilling!! Very inspiring!!

SUGANTHI said...

So many beautiful leaves you have created Annie,Each so perfect and unique.Love it.

Carrie said...

Anastasia, I love your leaves! You're very talented :)

Syaz said...

Lovely leaves..And the way you picture them is very outstanding..

Nati said...

Wow!!!!Amazing leaves, difficult to choose, I liked the most, congratulations on creativity!
Nati from Brazil

a paper {life} said...

Your leaves are fantastic and your picture are very artistic.

love your quilling

Te4eto said...

Классная работа!

Artes de Nágela said...

Annie!
Congratulations!
I loved their leaves!

Unknown said...

very beautiful work.There's always something new in your creations.. You got a gr8 mind.And how do you arrange these pictures so nicely? Is it a software that you use?

Jennifer said...

Your leaves are beautiful, so graceful and realistic. I enjoyed looking at them.

Unknown said...

I agree with Suganthi and others - beautiful leaves. Well, I love all of your quilling works.
Chhers!
Suzana

Baukje said...

so sweet and so beautiful I love it!
Greetings Baukje

chillin with Quillin said...

THere all awsome, did you come up with these yourself or are there patterns?I would love to try making different ones !!!
Paula

Cristina said...

This are so gorgeous! I love every leaf you made! Are stunning! Best wishes from Romania!

Molly Smith said...

Oh WOW, Anastasia! I knew you would have something never seen! Each of your leaf designs are beautiful. The card colors are stunning, almost life like. Thank you for sharing!
-Molly

Neli Quilling said...

Много красиви неща!Страхотно излъчване!Поздравления!

Mihaela said...

So many beautiful leaves you have created!!!

Bronwyn said...

Stunning leaves. Variety is the spice of life

Te4eto said...

Все как настоящие! Возхищаюсь!

Unknown said...

Hi Ana,wonderful leaves collection,pls post the close up snap of each leaf if possible,so tat we can get an idea of how they were made...also one more req,can u post tutorials under a label,so that we can reach them easily?!thanks.....

Philippa said...

So many wonderful leaf styles, Anastasia - and each one makes a statement about your creativity! Your work always makes me want to have a try at something new.

Thanks also for the very kind comment you left on my blog post.

With kindest regards
Philippa

Estela Oliveira said...

Anastacia

Very beautiful work
Congratulations!

Estela Oliveira fron Brazil

Ann Martin said...

So many lovely choices! I really like your blog header too.

BEARKIS said...

Just amazing!!!

Soraya said...

these leaves are stunning! Please, please, do a tutorial!!!

SUSAN said...

Annie, all of your leaves have amazed me...These all so amazing quilled you made

I am so sad that have missed this blog hop, actually I want to take part. Really don't know about this before.

I hope next time I'll to join with you all.

hugs,
Susan

painted princess collection said...

wow annie I have no words to express BBBBBeauuuutttifful Creations!!!!I was awestuck by it
anandhi

Nuwan said...

Hi Annie Amma,

FINALLY managed to take a glance at your blog and I think it's AMAZING what you have done! You have created a whole social community around your quilling :) Great stuff!!!

love,
Nuwan

Neelima said...

Hi Anni ..great work ..simply awsome ..can u pls post a tutorial of these leaves ..or may be reply on my email. Would definitely love to try these all.
Regards

Elena said...

Hello,
The leaves are amazing. I would really want to try it.
Maybe youa can provide some tutorials.
Many thanks.

Regards,
Elena