Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

Quilling - Halloween Card

As Halloween is coming up and many many beautiful quilled creations and had made cards are to be seen, I too wanted to create something small. Too many scores around the house which I ignore when absorbed in quilling to be done and no more quilling for a while. This card did not take much time. So the next post will be the "Sweet Leaves Blog Hop" on the 4th of November which I think over 20 quillers are participating. So don't forget to drop by to see the many different leaves in quilling. See you then :)

7 comments:

Pritesh Dagur said...

This pumpkin begs to be cuddled!!!!!!!!!!!:) Too cute!

Mihaela said...

Your halloween card looks great, I love the black cat!!! Beautiful quilling!

chillin with Quillin said...

there really adorable!!!!!, see ya at the Blog Hop!!!
Paula

SUSAN said...

wow...what an adorable quilled Annie, it's so perfect to celebrate of halloween...

kiddo said...

Cute, cute card! I love your quilling! Looking forward for the Sweet Leaves Blog Hop!

Carrie said...

This card is beautiful! I wanted to ask, how are you making your little "coils" like on the pumpkin? they're not like anything I've learned.

Carrie said...

hello! my email is cdalpe630@gmail.com for the question in my prior comment.

thank you so much.