Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dora The Explorer - Quilled

Happy New Year to all my visitors and flowers.. You gave me great support last year by commenting on my pictures and visiting my blog. My visitors flag counter, shows visitors from 120 countries and visitors are nearly 40,000. I believe I give you something of interest and I would continue to do so this year too. I may not create a lot, but will bring you something of interest. Hoping I could do at least 2 projects for a month.

So this is my first project for 2012. I love kids stories. It takes me to the wonder land of kids and make me feel like one too. It brings out pictures like this in my mind and I quill them. Dora is my grand sons favourite story. Hope little kids could see it. Wishing all of you a great year friends. Will be back soon with another project. Take care
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wow such a wonderful scene you have quilled Dora looks so perfect
Wish you a Happy and Creative New Year
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Romina Nahata said...

gosh !!so much of labour ??fantastic !!

chillin with Quillin said...

must say again your work is awesome, love all the little details you add to your pictures !!!
Paula

Neli Quilling said...

Шедьовър!Приказно направено!Поздрави!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Little kids? "I" am in love with this creation Anastasia! Love the colourfulness and cheer of the piece!

Artes de Nágela said...

Annie,
This is wonderful!
I love the composition, color, every detail!

SUGANTHI said...

I am a kid too Annie. I still read comic strips . Your Dora is adorable.I so respect people who do such big projects. I am hoping to overcome my fear this year.

kiddo said...

Wow, this is a very sweet project! Love the little girl! And is amazing how you made the beautiful landscape around her!
Happy and creative 2012!

SUSAN said...

Doraaaaaaaaa....wow how cool, Annie.

hugs,
Susan

kalanirmitee said...

Amazing work!My 6yr old daughter was so thrilled when I showed her quilled Dora.I get scared to do such a big projects but will try making them this year. Your work is really an inspiration to many of us. So Best of luck for your other projects and looking forward to see more projects this year that will give us more inspiration to try out something new.

Avni said...

This is so fab! required lots of patience!
P.S. I wanted to see those unique leaves tutorial u have made. but, somehow can't find it. can you share it pls!